- I rung up a women at work and as she's putting her wallet away, she pulled out a piece of paper, gives it to me, and says "Thanks a million". When she left, I looked at the paper and it was a copy of a $1,000,000 bill. On one side, it looked like regular money; on the reverse, there were Bible verses and information about how wonderful your life would be if you gave your soul to God. I threw it away
- A woman came in with a hard-core mullet and unshaven armpits. Gross.
My co-workers think I'm way to happy, smiley, positive, optimistic. I never come in grumpy, customers never make me angry, I actually enjoy talking to people. No one can fathom how I do it. A bunch of co-workers have made it their mission to "break my spirit" and see who will be the first person to make me cry. Haha! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment